3rd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Mobile Intel® HM76/QM77 Express Chipsets
These low power processors are based on the Intel® microarchitecture formerly known as Ivy Bridge, manufactured on 22nm process technology with 3D Tri-Gate transistors. This platform provides performance, remote manageability and security, ECC memory, and power saving capabilities ideal for a broad range of mobile intelligent applications.
- Intel® HD Graphics 4000/2500: Delivers enhanced visual experiences, including excellent 3D performance and support for three independent displays.
- Intel® Quick Sync Video: Significantly improves decode and transcode performance and frees up the CPU for other tasks.
- Next-Generation I/O: Faster connectivity with support for Integrated PCI Express Gen 3 and USB 3.0 support.
- Intel® vPro™ Technology: Delivers unprecedented hardware support for vital security and remote management functions.
- Intel® Intelligent Power Technology: Reduced idle power consumption through architectural improvements such as integrated power gates and automated low-power states.